Agneepath Scheme 2023: An eye-catching recruitment program was approved by the Union Cabinet known as AGNEEPATH promoting the Indian youngsters to join the armed forces. The young people chosen for the program will be referred to as Agneeveer. The Agneepath Scheme has appeared to be an opportunity for the youth to serve their country for four years.
In this post, we will share all about the Agnipath scheme or Agneepath Yojana 2023 all information is given below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Agneepath Scheme Objective | Why Was the Agneepath Scheme Introduced?
- 2 Agneepath Scheme 2023 – अग्निपथ योजना
- 3 Agneepath Scheme Age Limit
- 4 Agneepath Scheme Eligibility
- 5 Documents Required to Apply for the Agneepath Scheme
- 6 Online Registration Procedure for the Agnipath Yojana 2023
- 7 Agneepath Scheme Salary
- 8 What are the Benefits of the Agneepath Scheme?
- 9 How to Check the Online Status of the Agnipath Scheme?
Agneepath Scheme Objective | Why Was the Agneepath Scheme Introduced?
The objective of the Agneepath Scheme was to increase the youthful profile of the armed forces and instill young people into bravery, commitment, and teamwork. This scheme aims to draw young talents from the population and offer them a chance to serve the nation.
All Details of Agneepath Scheme/Agnipath Scheme 2023
|Agneepath / अग्निपथ योजना
|Government of India
|To promote young talents to join the armed forces
|Online / Offline
Agneepath Scheme 2023 – अग्निपथ योजना
The national government initiated a recruitment named Agneepath Scheme (अग्निपथ योजना) 2023 that is used to promote applicants to join the Indian Armed Forces as Agniveers for a period of four years. After the four years are out, Agniveers can return back to their society as a disciplined, vibrant, motivated, and talented workforce to pursue careers in other industries.
Agneepath Scheme Launch Date
The Agneepath scheme launch date was the 14th of June in the year 2022 which was authorized by the Government of India. Due to the lack of public discussion and consultation throughout, the plan drew criticism. However, the program went into effect in September 2022.
Agneepath Scheme Age Limit
The Agneepath Scheme Age Limit is up to 23 years. Anyone who falls between the age group of 17.5 years to 23 years can join the armed forces to become Agniveers through the Agneepath Scheme.
Agneepath Scheme Eligibility
In order to join the armed forces, one has to fulfill the Agneepath scheme eligibility criteria that includes the following
- The applicant must fall between the age group of 17.5 to 23 years. However, the age limit has been lowered from 21 to 23 years for anyone who applies for the recruitment in the year 2022 – 2023.
- Applicants must have scored 50% marks in their higher secondary from a recognized board.
- Both males, as well as females, are eligible to apply for this scheme. The eligibility criteria for women are exactly as it is for men.
- One must meet the medical requirements that may be unique to their distinct categories.
Documents Required to Apply for the Agneepath Scheme
Applicants must submit important documents including.
- Address proof
- Identification cards like Aadhar cards, voter ID cards,s and pan cards.
- Driver’s license
- Scanned photographs and signatures.
Online Registration Procedure for the Agnipath Yojana 2023
To apply for the Agneepath Scheme online, the following step-by-step instructions will help.
- Step 1 ) First, you need to visit the official website of the Ministry of Defence Registration
- Step 2 ) You need to look for the Agnipath registration link by visiting the website and clicking on it to be redirected to a new page.
- Step 3) Once redirected, an application form of registration will appear on the screen that you need to fill out.
- Step 4 ) Make sure to submit all the documents properly and also the scanned papers to apply for the Agneepath Yojana.
- Step 5) After completing the online process, you will get an OTP or One Time Password on your registered mobile number or Email ID. You need to insert the OTP received as it will help in creating the candidate’s profile.
- Step 6) Cross-check the information and pay for the application form before clicking on submit. The payment can be done online using Internet banking or cards.
- Step 7) Make sure to download and print the information for further use.
Agneepath Scheme Salary
The average Agneepath Scheme salary for the Agniveers in their first year of joining will be around Rs. 4.76 Lahks on an annual basis. In the final year, the salary would be increased to Rs. 6.92 lakh per annum.
What are the Benefits of the Agneepath Scheme?
There are many benefits of the Agneepath Scheme that one should know of including
- Military recruitment procedures are changing.
- Special chances for young people to serve the country.
- Both risk and hardship allowances are offered to the applicants alongside a customized package.
- The financial security of Agniveers is assured because of the Agnipath scheme.
- Opportunities are offered to the Agniveers to learn from excellent universities and build a career.
- Applicants would receive a one-time Seva Nidhi at the end of their service which would include financial as well as credential benefits.
How to Check the Online Status of the Agnipath Scheme?
Checking the status of the scheme is easier and simple. In order to check the Agneepath Scheme status online, follow the instructions given below.
- Step 1) If you have already submitted the application form for the Agneepath scheme, then you have to visit the official website here
- Step 2) You need to visit the homepage and enter your login details to proceed.
- Step 3) As the login page appears on the screen, you need to enter your email Id or phone number followed by your password. You may also be required to fill in the captcha code.
- Step 4) After login, once you are redirected to a new page, you will have to type in your ID number and click on the check status button.
- Step 5 ) The status of the Agnipath Scheme will appear on the screen.
The Agneepath Scheme is a brilliant scheme created for the youngsters of India. Anyone who is eligible for the scheme can join it for a four-year commitment.