The Ladle Behan Yojana was launched on Narmada Jayanti and was initiated by Chief Minister Shivaraaj Singh Chauhaan. The purpose behind launching this scheme was to assist the women in Madhya Pradesh whom he refers to as “sisters”. The women of the state facing financial crisis would receive Rs 1000 per month directly into their bank accounts. Moreover, the goal behind this scheme is to promote independence among women who may be struggling due to financial problems. To know everything about the Ladle Behen Yojana scheme including the benefits, registration process, documents required and more – keep reading until the end.
|Name of the Scheme||Ladle Behen Yojana|
|Starting Date||15th of March, 2023|
|Target Beneficiaries||Women belonging to the lower section of the society|
|Beneficiary Age Limit||21 years to 60 years|
|Scheme Amount||Rs 1000|
Table of Contents
What is Ladle Behen Yojana?
The Ladle Behen Yojana was started by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivaraaj Singh Chauhaan on the 15th of March 2023. Any women who may be interested can go to their nearby municipal corporation to get the Ladle Behen Yojana application form offline or even choose to apply online. Women of the lower section of society can benefit from this scheme as they can receive Rs.1000 every month. The purpose of the scheme is to offer support to women and help them achieve their goals.
What is the Eligibility for the Ladle Behen Yojana Scheme?
Anyone who wants to benefit from the scheme must know that there is a certain eligibility that needs to be met. As a result, the Ladle Behen Yojana scheme eligibility requirements are listed below.
- Women who belong to the “Pichhadee Jaati, Anusoochit jaati, or Anusoochit Janajaati besides Alpasankhyak, Parityakta and Vidhava mahila are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicants must be residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Women must be between the ages of 21 to 60 years.
- The total income of the household should not exceed more than 2.5 lakh annually.
- No members in the family of the applicant as well as the applicant herself should not be a government employee.
- Neither the Ladle Behen Yojana applicant nor their spouse must be a taxpayer.
What Documents You Should Have to Apply for Ladle Behan Yojana?
If you have found yourself eligible for this scheme, you must now focus on gathering the documents together. Some of the Ladle Behan Yojana documents needed are listed below.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Bank passbook
- Birth certificate
- Current mobile number
- Resident certification
- Passport size photo
When filling Ladle Behan Yojana application, it is crucial to keep these documents. Having the necessary paperwork close at hand will help you fill out the application without becoming confused or making mistakes. It will increase your possibility of getting the scheme approved and enjoying the scheme’s benefits.
How to Register for Ladle Behan Yojana?
Here are the actions that must be taken step by step to complete the Ladle Behan Yojana registration process. So check them out and follow them precisely.
- By clicking here, you need to go to the official website of Ladle Behan Yojana.
- You must now choose the “new user” option when the homepage displays on the screen and then click the “register” button.
- The registration form would appear on the screen.
- To finish the verification process, enter a functional cell phone number and wait for the OTP.
- You must input the OTP after receiving it and choose “apply” after that.
- On the screen, you will see the Ladle Behen Yojana application form which you must complete carefully. It is highly suggested to crosscheck the details to avoid mistakes.
- Then insert all the required documents to complete the application process before clicking on submit.
- Once you are done, make sure to download the form and take a printout of it for further use.
When submitting the bank details alongside other documents, make sure that everything is accurate to avoid getting cancelled from enjoying this scheme.
How to Check Application Status for Ladle Behan Yojana?
To find out the Ladle Behen Yojana application status, you must follow the instructions provided below to avoid any confusion.
- You need to first visit the official website of Ladle Behan Yojana by
- Now as the page opens, you need to click the “check your application status” option that appears on the website.
- In this step, you need to insert the application ID that you may have received at the time of registration.
- After entering your application ID, view the screen’s status.
To know more about this scheme, you can visit the official website for all the relevant information.