Whether you’re already a part of the Rajasthan Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023 or want to be a part of the upcoming recruitment drive, then the concerned authority is offering vacancies for eligible aspirants. There are around 3736 vacancies for the post and the positions are permanent.
However, the concerned authority can increase or decrease the number of vacancies if any situation occurs. Furthermore, here is everything you need to know about the Rajasthan Female Health Worker Recruitment along with other information such as how to apply online, eligibility, documents required, receivable salary, etc.
|Rajasthan Female Health Worker 2023 Details
|State Institute of Health and Family Welfare Department
|Female Health Worker
|Number of Post
|Online mode (From 19th May to 18th June, 2023)
Table of Contents
- 1 What Educational Qualification is Required for Rajasthan Female Health Worker?
- 2 What are the Eligibility Criteria for Female Health Worker Recruitment?
- 3 What is the Selection Process for Female Health Worker 2023 ?
- 4 How to Apply for Rajasthan Female Health Worker Online 2023?
- 5 What Documents Will be Required for the Rajasthan Female Health Worker?
- 6 Age Relaxation for Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023
- 7 How to Download SIHFW Rajasthan Notification 2023?
- 8 Certain Important Points to Remember for the SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment Process
- 9 Important Dates
- 10 FAQ For Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023
What Educational Qualification is Required for Rajasthan Female Health Worker?
|Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy along with a valid registration as a Pharmacist. (The Pharmacy Act, 1948)
|B.Sc. (Hons) or B.Sc in Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council from any recognized university.
|Must pass class 12th in science along with a radiography course from a recognized university by Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
|Female Health Worker
|Candidates must pass the Secondary School Certificate examination and must have completed the Female Health Workers basic training course from any recognized university. Applicants must also be registered with the Nursing Council of Rajasthan.
|Applicants must have a GNM course.
|Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in science with Medical lab technology from a recognized university.
|Applicants must have a diploma in pharmacy.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Female Health Worker Recruitment?
For the registration process for Rajasthan Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023, all the necessary details will be published by the department in one or two days. Besides, here are the eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled:
- Female applicants must have a 12th-class qualification mark sheet from any recognized educational board along with an ANM diploma.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India and need to be in a domicile of Rajasthan state.
- Applicants must be 10th pass along with Midwifery Nursing Training.
- Candidates with or without any experience can apply for the SIHFW Rajasthan recruitment process.
- Candidates can attempt multiple times as there are no restrictions applied.
- The candidate must be sure that she is a minimum of 18 years old or above. The maximum age must be not more than 40 years.
What is the Selection Process for Female Health Worker 2023 ?
For Rajasthan Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023, the selection process will be based on a written examination. Once done, the candidates will be shortlisted for the next procedure i.e., medical test or document verification test. Besides, the application fee will be mentioned through notification.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Female Health Worker Online 2023?
To apply for Rajasthan Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023, here are the steps that need to be followed:
- Firstly visit the official website at @sihfwrajasthan.com
- Now go to the homepage and visit the notification section.
- Search for the application link and click on it.
- Now fill in all the required details along with uploading mentioned documents.
- Go through every piece of information you’ve given and then click on submit. Also, pay the application fee after reading the payment details.
- Make sure to keep a print of your application form for future purposes.
What Documents Will be Required for the Rajasthan Female Health Worker?
The documents required for the Rajasthan Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023 are the following:
- Educational qualification certificates
- Category certificates
- Residency proof
- PWD certificates
- Identity cards
- Specimen signatures
- Candidate’s passport-sized photograph.
Age Relaxation for Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023
|SC and ST
|BC 1 and BC 2
How to Download SIHFW Rajasthan Notification 2023?
To download the Rajasthan Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023 here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Visit the official website of SIHFW at http://sihfwrajasthan.com/.
- Go to the homepage and visit the Recent Update section.
- Search and click on the link Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023, Short Advertisement.
- Now a recruitment pdf will be displayed on the screen.
- From there you can download the SIHFW Rajasthan recruitment short notice. Make sure to keep it for future evidence.
Certain Important Points to Remember for the SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment Process
When applying for the SIHFW recruitment process, here are the points that eligible aspirants must keep in mind:
- Candidates from reserved category must submit all the required documents as mentioned during the verification round.
- For candidates who are selected, make sure to keep all the documents ready beforehand so that you can submit them immediately as and when asked by the officials.
Make sure all your documents are genuine with correct information. Because wrong information can lead to rejection and also editing at a later stage isn’t allowed. Also, keep scanned copies of your documents in the required format and size as mentioned.
|Application Starting Date
|19th May 2023
|Last Date of Application
|18th June 2023
FAQ For Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023
How much salary will the selected candidates receive?
Ans- According to pay level 10, selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of around Rs 19,800 to Rs 56,700. Besides, the candidates will also get a grade pay of Rs 4,200.
What about vacancies for the post, how many are there?
Ans- For the Rajasthan Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023 around 3736 posts are available for applications.
When can I apply for a Female Health Worker Job at SIHFW?
Ans- For Female Health Worker Job Recruitment you can apply through the official document. All you need to do is follow the given instructions and follow the dates following the official PDF.
When is the last date to apply for Female Health Worker?
Ans- The last date to apply for Female Health Worker at the State Institute of Health & Family Welfare is 18th June 2023.