Amma Vodi Scheme: Launched by the State Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Amma Void Scheme 2023 (అమ్మ ఒడి పథకం) is a scheme that aims to assist mothers of school-going children. In other words, it offers financial support to each mother who is below the poverty line. However, it can also be given to any recognized guardian in the absence of a mother irrespective of creed, caste, religion and region.
Simply put, it lets the mother educate her child from class I to XII. Around 43 mothers of school-going children will be supported financially with INR 15,000. If you’re from Andhra Pradesh and planning to apply for Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 online, then here is everything you need to know along with other important details such as how to apply, how to log in, eligibility criteria, documents required, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits Of Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
- 2 Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Required Documents for the Amma Vodi Scheme Apply
- 4 How to Apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023?
- 5 How to Check the Amma Vodi Eligible List?
- 6 How to Search for Child Details in the Amma Vodi Scheme?
- 7 Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines 2023
- 8 How to login into the Amma Vodi Scheme?
- 9 Amma Vodi Status: Amma Vodi Scheme Payment Status 2023
- 10 Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Contact Details
Amma Vodi Scheme Details – అమ్మ ఒడి పథకం
|Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Details|
|Scheme name||Amma Vodi Scheme / అమ్మ ఒడి పథకం|
|Launched by||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Department name||School Education Department|
|Beneficiary||Mother of school going child from below-poverty-line families|
|Post Category||Beneficiary list|
|Scheme type||State-level scheme|
|Schools covered||Government schools, Private aided & Unaided schools, Junior & Residential schools.|
|Class||I to XII|
Benefits Of Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
Here are the benefits of the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023:
- Children who live below the poverty line in this society will have the opportunity to attend school and acquire a quality education.
- Beneficiaries will receive financial assistance to make sure children receive suitable education.
- This programme will help end child labour.
- The state will provide beneficiaries with 15,000 in financial assistance each year.
- The beneficiary will get the funds directly into their bank account.
- The state’s literacy rate will rise as a result.
- Also, the student dropout rates in Andhra Pradesh would be reduced because of this programme.
Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 are as follows:
- The family has a white ration card.
- Mother or guardian of the child belonging to a family below the poverty line.
- Beneficiaries attending a government/private aided/private unaided school/junior college between the ages of 1 and 12 can apply for the scheme.
- The family owns a valid Aadhaar or voter card.
- Mother or guardian’s ward maintains a minimum 75% of attendance rate.
- Children and parents must be citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- Children must not quit their studies during the academic year.
- Federal and state government employees aren’t eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents for the Amma Vodi Scheme Apply
Here are the documents required for this scheme-
- Aadhaar card
- White ration card
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- School identity card
- School certificates
- Bank account details
How to Apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023?
Wondering what is the application process for the Amma Vodi Scheme. Here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Firstly visit the Andhra Pradesh government’s official website.
- Go to the homepage, then choose the Amma Vodi application form link.
- Next, download the application form and fill out all the details such as name, address, etc. Also, upload your child’s passport-size photo with other documents.
- Recheck every detail you’ve provided before submitting. You can either submit it online on the official website by uploading it or visit your nearby government office.
How to Check the Amma Vodi Eligible List?
Wondering how to check the Amma Vodi eligible list? Here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Firstly visit the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Go to the homepage, then search the child details option for the Amma Vodi scheme and click on it.
- Now your screen will display the Amma Vodi final eligibility list page.
- On this page, you’ll need to fill in details such as your mother’s Aadhaar number and verification code.
- Once you enter the details, recheck and then click on the Get Details option.
- Once you get the Amma Vodi list make sure to print the list for future evidence.
How to Search for Child Details in the Amma Vodi Scheme?
Wondering how to search for child details in the Amma Vodi Scheme? Here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Visit the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Go to the homepage and choose the Child Details for Amma Vodi option.
- Now select the link of your district.
- Now login to the website using your credentials.
- Once done, the screen will display all the necessary details.
Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines 2023
Wondering how to view the Amma Vodi guidelines? Here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Visit the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Go to the homepage and select the Amma Vodi Guidelines.
- Now you’ll see a PDF document and here every detail will be provided in the file.
How to login into the Amma Vodi Scheme?
Wondering how to login into the Amma Vodi scheme? Here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Visit the official website of the Amma Vodi scheme.
- Go to the homepage and click on the Amma Vodi Login option.
- You’ll be directed to a new page and here you’ll find various options. Next, click on the option of your choice.
- Again a new page will appear and here you’ll need to enter your login credentials.
- Once done, click on the login option and you’ll be successfully logged in.
Amma Vodi Status: Amma Vodi Scheme Payment Status 2023
Wondering how to check the payment status of Amma Vodi online? When the amount will be credited to the eligible children’s bank account, they must know their beneficiary code. Besides, here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Firstly visit the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme at https://cfms.ap.gov.in
- Now go to the homepage, then the Citizen Services section option and click on the Expense link.
- Next, click on Search Recipients.
- You’ll be directed to a new page and you’ll need to fill in the necessary information.
- Next, select the button search and all the bank and payee data will be displayed on the screen. Make sure to make a note of the recipient code.
Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Contact Details
|Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Contact Details|
|Address||4th floor, B block, VTPS road, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam|
|Phone number||9705454869/ 9705655349|