Any student who is pursuing ITI, Polytechnic, Engineering or Medical studies is the beneficiary of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme. It was launched by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh with the purpose to assist underprivileged and minority students so that they can pursue their education for higher courses. Through this programme, the students will be able to take advantage of fee reimbursement to help them launch their careers. In this article, you will be able to check the details related to Jagananna Vidya Deevena and more.
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Details|
|Scheme name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena|
|Conducting body||Andhra Pradesh education department|
|Beneficiaries||All the underprivileged children studying in private and Government colleges and pursuing degrees in Polytechnic, ITI and more.|
|Scheme category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
Table of Contents
- 1 List of Courses Covered Under JVD Scheme
- 2 What is the Eligibility for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
- 3 What Documents are Required to Apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
- 4 Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Registration Process 2023
- 5 Eligibility List check of Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
- 6 How to Do Jagananna Vidya Deevena Login?
- 7 Jagananna Vidya Deevena Installment Dates
- 8 What are the Benefits of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
List of Courses Covered Under JVD Scheme
Before you know the application process, here is a list of the courses that the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme covers.
- And Other Degree/Postgraduate courses
What is the Eligibility for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
In order to apply for the scheme, students need to qualify for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme eligibility. To be precise, the eligibility that needs to be fulfilled are as follows
- Students must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The student’s annual family income should not exceed more than Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- Students must belong to the SC, ST, Backward class, Economically backward class, Kapu, differently abled and minority categories.
- Family members should not receive pensions from the government.
- Family should not own more than 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land.
- Students must enrol in government-based institutions only.
- Family members should not be government employees.
- Individuals working in the sanctuary are exempted.
- Family members should not be tax-paying to be eligible for the JVD Scheme.
- The beneficiary should not own any type of vehicle including a car, taxi, auto, bus, or more.
What Documents are Required to Apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
Before you proceed with the application process, here is the list of a few Jagananna Vidya Deevena documents that you may require to keep close.
- Aadhaar card for students.
- The occupational certificate of the parent.
- The admissions receipt.
- Non -Tax Payer Declaration should be shown.
- Details of the student’s bank account.
- Proof of family income.
- Any evidence of residence including electricity bill, gas bill, bank documents and more.
- Your letter of admission to the university.
- BPL certificate.
- EWS certificate.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Registration Process 2023
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena registration process is very easy and simplified. In order to proceed with the registration, you need to follow the detailed instructions mentioned below.
- In the first step, you need to visit the JVD official website at http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- A new page will open on your screen where you need to click on the official notification.
- In this step, the Jagananna Vidya Deevena application form will appear on the screen which you need to fill.
- Make sure to add all the details required and submit the documents asked for.
- Now cross-check and click on the submit button.
- Once the submission is completed, you can download the form or take a printout of it for future use.
Eligibility List check of Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
Applicants can easily check the Jagananna Vidya Deevena eligibility list by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- In the first step, the candidates who have applied for the scheme will have to visit the official website at http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- Now from the screen page, you will have to choose the detailed report option.
- In the third step, you have to choose your district followed by selecting between urban and rural categories.
- Make sure to copy the secretariat code that appears on the screen to proceed.
- Lastly, you will have to paste the code on the link in order to check the eligibility list.
- Once submitted, the JVD eligibility list will appear on the screen.
How to Do Jagananna Vidya Deevena Login?
In order to do Jagananna Vidya Deevena Login, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- You need to visit the official website of Jagananna Vidya Deevena at
- A homepage will appear on the screen page where the login options will appear.
- In the login option, you will have to enter your username and the captcha code.
- Then click on the login option to proceed and you will be successfully logged in to the JVD portal.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Installment Dates
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Installments|
|Installment Number||Installments Time|
|First||In the month of April|
|Second||In the month of July|
|Third||In the month of November|
|Fourth||In the month of February|
What are the Benefits of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
There are many Jagananna Vidya Deevena benefits that the applicants can enjoy. Some of the benefits are listed below.
- The applicants would receive full repayment of fees under the scheme. Some of these fees include tuition fees, special fees, exam fees and more.
- Candidates who lost their chance to study will get the opportunity again to rejoin and pursue their preferred degrees.
- Applicants from all backgrounds would receive an equal opportunity to pursue education as the JVD scheme advantage.
- Students would receive around Rs.20,000 per year under the scheme during the beginning of the academic year. This would be provided for the food and lodging costs of the students.
- The weaker section of society will get a chance to lower their financial burden through this scheme.
- Applicants would receive a monetary benefit every year under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme.
- The applicants would get a chance to enrol in degrees like Polytechnic, ITI, and other higher-level programmes at top colleges that may be linked to the state education board.