MBOSE SSLC Result 2023, Meghalaya Class 10 Result – Students who have taken the Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) examination for the 10th standard May expect the MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 has beenannounced. In order to get access online to the results, students are required to use their hall ticket roll number. However, students must know that the date of the 2023 MBOSE SSLC result has not been published yet. It will be released on the official website at mbose.in and megresults.nic.in
Therefore, it is crucial to keep yourself updated regularly by visiting the official website to gather frequent information. In order to gather additional information on the MBOSE SSLC examination and results, reading the entire article would be helpful.
Table of Contents
- 1 MBOSE SSLC Result 2023
- 2 Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (Live)
- 3 How to Check MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 Online?
- 4 Steps to Check the MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 Via SMS
- 5 Details on the Meghalaya Board 10th Results
- 6 Important Dates of MBOSE Examinations Result 2023
- 7 Meghalaya 10th Result 2023 – mbose sslc result 2023
- 8 Important Link
MBOSE SSLC Result 2023
Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (Live)
Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (Arts) (Live)
The examinations for MBOSE Examination Results 2023 were held from the 3rd of March until the 17th of March, 2023. Students may expect to get MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 shortly at the official portal megresults.nic.in. When the results are released, the students who have succeeded will be promoted to class 11. During their promotion to a higher class, students can choose to enroll in any stream like science, commerce, or arts. Furthermore, once you see the results, the school authorities must be contacted right away in case of any discrepancy.
MBOSE Examination Results 2023 Overview
|MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 Details|
|Name of the Exam||Meghalaya Board Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination 2023|
|Name of the Board||Meghalaya Board of School Education|
|Streams||Science, Arts and Commerce|
|Subjects||English, Social Studies, Additional Language, Comp. Sci/ Health Education, Mathematics, Science & Technology.|
|MBOSE SSLC Exam Date||3rd March to 17th March|
|shortly on the official website||Announced today|
|Result Checking Mode||Online and SMS|
How to Check MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 Online?
Applicants who have taken the MBOSE examination should know that no hard copy of the result would be provided to them on the result date. However, the students can easily check the MBOSE SSLC Results 2023 through online mode. All one needs to do is follow the instructions provided below step by step
- Firstly the students have to visit the MBOSE SSLC official website at
https://www.mbose.in/ or www.megresults.nic.in as the results has been released there.
- In the second step, the students have to MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 option that appears on the homepage screen
- Once you are redirected to the new page, you will have to enter the roll number and the security code details.
- Here you have to click on the submit button to proceed further.
- The results of Meghalaya SSLC Results of the year 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Students can choose to download the result on their device and can even take a printout of it for further use.
Steps to Check the MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 Via SMS
The MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 can be achieved online. However, it can be devastating to look for the results during peak hours because of the extremely increased traffic on the website. In such situations, you can check the result in offline mode as well through SMS. Therefore, to check results through this mode, you need to follow the instructions listed below.
- In the first step, you have to open the SMS portal on your mobile device.
- Then you need to type the SMS as ” MBOSE10<space>roll code “
- In the third step, you have to send it to the text number 56263.
- The MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 will be sent to your mobile device immediately.
In case you send an SMS to the above number and do not receive any feedback, then know that there is no need to worry. There are some of the other numbers and formats that one can use to receive the MBOSE SSLC Result of 2023 are listed below
- Type <MBOSE10>space<Roll No> and send to 5676750
- Type MG10 <Roll No> and send to 52070
Details on the Meghalaya Board 10th Results
The MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 would be released on the official website of the Meghalaya Board at https://www.mbose.in/. Once you have obtained the results, make sure to check for the important details for accuracy. In case of any incorrect information present, make sure to consult with the school authorities. Therefore, some of the details that the results would include are
- Name of the student
- Roll number of the student
- Name of the school
- Parent’s name
- Name of the Board
- List of the subjects
- Marks obtained in practical exams
- Marks obtained in theory exams
- Marks in percentage
- Marks in grade – CGPA
- Result – Pass / Fail
- Details of the further events
Important Dates of MBOSE Examinations Result 2023
There are a few important dates of MBOSE Examinations that students must keep in mind. Keeping a note of these dates will not only make you feel less confused but will also help you to know when to check the official website to obtain the result information. Some of the dates are listed below in the table form.
|Events of MBOSE Examinations||Dates to Remember|
|MBOSE Examination of 2023||The expected date is in the first week of the month of June 2023|
|MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 Date||Third week of the month of May 2023|
|MBOSE SSLC Re-evaluation process date||The expected date is in the month of July 2023|
|MBOSE Class 10th Supplementary Exam date||The expected date is in the month of August 2023|
|MBOSE Class 10th Supplementary result date||Expected date is in the month of August 2023|
Meghalaya 10th Result 2023 – mbose sslc result 2023
Students can easily check their MBOSE SSLC Result 2023 or mbose sslc result 2023 by following the above-mentioned information. You can follow both the online as well as the SMS option to obtain the results. In case of any error or incorrect option present on the result, you need to contact the officials immediately for correction. Once the results have been obtained, students need to enroll in the higher class choosing their preferred stream. Unfortunately, students who have failed to obtain good marks can take a supplementary exam through their respective schools itself.