Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (जानिए प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना) has been launched by the Central Government. There are two sections like PMAY-Urban (it is known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Shahri) and PMAY-Rural (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Garmin).
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना | प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना ग्रामीण सूची | आवास योजना लिस्ट | पीएम आवास | Pm Awas Yojana List | Awas Yojana Mobile Application | Pm Awas Yojana | Awas Yojana Me Nam Kaise dekhe | Awas Yojana List | Awas Yojana Mobile Application| PMAY-G | Awas Yojana Mobile Application
Table of Contents
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 – जानिए प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiary With Income
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- 4 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Benefits
- 5 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Urban
- 6 Offline Application
- 7 FAQS
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 – जानिए प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना
For sanctioning houses, Government has expanded the PMAY-Urban scheme till December 2024. Under this scheme, additional houses will not be sanctioned during that period.
Almost 122.69 lakh houses have been allotted for state and Union Territories. On the other hand, non-starter houses are replaced with new BLC houses. However, government officials can curtail the non-starter houses which have been sanctioned.
Even though, the primary timeline for the PMAY-Rural module was by 2022. Then, Government has extended the deadline to March 31, 2024. It means to assist finalized the remaining houses within the accumulative purpose of 2.95 crore houses under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Overview
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana/ जानिए प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना
|Categorized of PMAY
|PMAY-Urban Or PMAY-ShahriPMAY-Rural Or PMAY-Gramin
|June 25, 2015.
|PMAY-Urban: December 31, 2024, & PMAY-Gramin: March 31, 2024.
|Element of PMAY
|Affordable Housing in PartnershipBeneficiary-led Construction SchemeCredit Linked Subsidy Scheme
|1800 11 3377, 1800 11 3388 – NHB1800-11-6163 – HUDCO
|Official website of PMAY
|PMAY Rural: http://iay.nic.in/ PMAY Urban- https://pmaymis.gov.in/
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiary With Income
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the beneficiaries list has been divided into four categories based on their annual income.
Have a close look at the table-
|The annual income of the family
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS
|Rs 3 lakh
|Lower Income Group (LIG
|annual income from Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh
|Middle-Income Group-1 (MIG-1
|annual income from Rs 6 lakh to Rs 12 lakh
|Middle Income Group-2 (MIG-2)
|annual income from Rs 12 lakh to Rs 18 lakh
Eligibility Criteria of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Family position:
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana set several guidelines for a husband, wife as well as unmarried children can be considered to get a household. Applicants can get benefits under this scheme if they don’t have a pucca house in any place in India.
If people have a pucca house, but the housing dimension is not more than 21 sq. meters, their houses can be included under the enrichment of existing houses.
Irrespective of marital status, adult family members and beneficiaries may be considered a different household under this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Marital status:
As per the income eligibility criteria of the household, married couples or spouses can be eligible to get single ownership at any time.
There are four vertices of this scheme. Therefore, the beneficiaries are eligible for helping the missions. On the other hand, LIG/MIG categories are apt under the CLSS mission. SC/ST and OBC-categorized people as well as LIG/EWS must be eligible to utilize the benefits under this PMAY.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Benefits
There are various kinds of benefits given below-
- The subsidy is one of the pivotal benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The government offers credit-linked subsidy that depends upon the income bracket. Economically weaker sections, middle-income groups (1 &2), and low-income groups are included in the income brackets.
- The government’s motto is to build two crore affordable houses for that eligible beneficiaries in specific areas. The government wants to uplift the standard of living for people who belong to economically weaker sections of society.
- Homeowners have to be salaried women, widows, transgender women, disabled, minorities, and seniors. Under the PMAY scheme, woman’s homeownership has become a mandatory part.
- Government offers eco-friendly homes to the beneficiaries by maintaining technology and materials.
The government structured Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in place of the Indira Awas Yojana (IAY)-Gramin from 1st April 2016.
The prime objective is to replace the kutcha house in villages with pucca houses. In general, the government has moved ahead to a shortage of houses in rural places in India.
The cabinet approved the PMAY-Gramin scheme extension up to March 2024. Within 24th March 2023, around 2.22 crore houses have been built under the Ministry of State Rural Development Authority.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Urban
It is launched in 2015. PMAY Urban’s mission goal is to end house shortage in urban areas. The government fixed the plans to construct 20 million houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana– Urban mission. In other words, the urban scheme has been expanded till 2024.
Necessary Documents of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:
- Aadhaar Card
- MGNREGA Registered Number
- bank passbook details
- Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) number
- Registered Mobile Number
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Online
- At first, an Aadhar card holder can apply for getting benefits from this scheme.
- Then, visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The link is http://pmaymis.gov.in.
- Applicants will go to the homepage and then tap on the applicable portion under the citizen assessment tab.
- Finally, applicants choose one of the verticals for that they wish to apply.
- If you want to apply for the CLSS subsidy, applications can be submitted to the home loan provider.
Also Read: PM Kisan Next Installment 2023
From the common service center, candidates can collect the form and fill up the form accordingly. They can pay the nominal fee of Rs. 25 plus GST. CSCs are the necessary public utility services in rural parts of India and it has an access point to help the services.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Status Check
PMAY-G 2023 subsidy status can be reviewed through online the following procedures shown below-
- As an applicant, you need to visit the official website at https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx.
- Select Awaasoft from the homepage.
- Then, applicants can enter the FTO number or PFMS ID along with the captcha code.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, the status of the application form will be displayed on the screen device.
Who can be an eligible person for the PMAY?
Ans- Especially, economically weaker sections such as middle-income groups as well as low-income groups can be eligible to get an advantage from all sides.
What should be the application procedure for the PMAY?
Ans- Economically weaker groups can apply for the PMAY by seeing an official website of PMAY or by going to a Common Service center.
To apply for the PMAY, what documents are needed?
Ans- Applicants must have various documents to apply for the PMAY viz identity proof, income proof, address proof, and property papers.
Is house ownership quite reasonable in India?
Ans- It is not an easy matter to say that housing ownership is quite reasonable in India. Furthermore, owners can get easy access to mortgage finance, longer loan tenures, higher loan-to-value ratios, and tax incentives. These have made homeownership slightly reasonable in every aspect.
How many times a person can apply?
Ans- No, PMAY scheme authorities do not allow anyone to apply twice. Remember that, the government will take your Aadhar card number while applying. So, you cannot defraud them. Otherwise, you have to give penalties or can face imprisonment.