The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa (Sarthi Parivahan) scheme has been launched by the Indian Government. It focuses on standardizing the processes which are linked to driving license and car registration. Basically, it is a single platform that houses the services related to license and registration. Everything that you need to know about Sarathi Parivahan is included in this article. All you have to do is read until the end to gather information about login, status checking, registration, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Sarathi Parivahan 2023 – parivahan.gov.in
- 2 Documents Required for Sarathi Parivahan 2023
- 3 Steps to Apply for Driving License Online – Sarathi Parivahan 2023
- 4 Step-by-Step Process to Check Driver’s License Application Online
- 5 Step-by-Step Process for Sarathi Parivahan Slot Booking
- 6 Sarathi Parivahan App and Helpline Number 2023
Sarathi Parivahan 2023 – parivahan.gov.in
The Sarathi Parivahan is a program that is launched for the inhabitants to offer access to better transit services. Indian citizens are eligible to profit from this program. Anyone can use this program to proceed with RTO-related transactions. You would be able to quickly complete the Sarthi Parivahan driver’s license application or vehicle registration quickly and easily through electronic portals.
|Sarathi Parivahan Details|
|Department Name||Sarathi Parivahan|
|Launched by||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
Documents Required for Sarathi Parivahan 2023
If you are wondering how to apply for the Sarathi Parivahan application form, here is a list of a few documents that you may require to be eligible.
- You would require passport-size photographs.
- Mobile number and email ID
- Identity proof including voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN card, and ration card
- Address proof
- Electricity and water bills are required
- Age proof of the applicant
- The birth certificate is needed
- Class 10th mark sheet is a must.
Steps to Apply for Driving License Online – Sarathi Parivahan 2023
Your driver’s license can be applied for easily without any hassle. In order to apply for the Sarathi Parivahan driving license online, here are the simple instructions that you need to follow.
- Step 1: In the first step, you need to visit the official website of Sarathi Parivahan at
- Step 2: You will be redirected to a new screen where you will have to select the state where you live in.
- Step 3: Then you have to click on the “Apply for driving license online” button that appears on the screen.
- Step 4: You will find some queries appearing on the screen that you need to read for additional information.
- Step 5: In this step, you have to enter your date of birth and the learner’s license number and click on the OK button.
- Step 6: An application for a driving license would open where you need to fill out the form carefully.
- Step 7: Make sure to submit all the documents and choose the continent time for the driver’s license appointment.
- Step 8: You need to pay for the driver’s license fees and use online payment methods. Finally, click on the submit button.
Step-by-Step Process to Check Driver’s License Application Online
If you have already filled in the Sarathi Parivahan application and might be wondering what is the current status, then wait. Here is the step-by-step process that you need to follow to discover the ways of checking the status.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways at
https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ to check the Sarathi Parivahan driving license status.
- In the next step, you will find the online service available in the top menu. The option must be chosen or clicked which relates to driving license-related services.
- Once you click on the Driving license-related services, a new portal will open on the front page. Here you have to click on the state name where you reside after selecting.
- Again a fresh web page will open on the screen where you will have to search for the
Sarathi Parivahan application status option that appears in red color.
- As you click on the option of Sarathi driving license download, a new window will open in front of you where you will receive a receipt. At this step, you may have to enter the application number and date of birth. Finally, you will have to enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
Step-by-Step Process for Sarathi Parivahan Slot Booking
In order to do the slot booking for Sarathi Parivahan, here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to select the state where you reside from the drop-down box by visiting the official website of Sarathi Parivahan at https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Step 2: In the next step, you need to select the appointment tab.
- Step 3: In the drop-down menu, you need to choose from the Learning license slot booking or Driving license slot booking.
- Step 4: You need to complete your application information and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 5: You can enter the learner’s license number or the application number in the case of the driver’s license lot.
- Step 6: Now choose from the COVs for your examination and press on the “Proceed to book ” button. You can choose the date that is available in the green color on the calendar. In case the date is not available, you need to reload the page.
- Step 7: In order to select the slot, you need to click on it and the book slot tab can be chosen.
- Step 8: You will receive an OTP on your cell phone as the security code will be sent to it. Then click on the submit button. Lastly, you need to verify your time slot.
Sarathi Parivahan App and Helpline Number 2023
In case of further assistance, you can use the Sarathi Parivahan application itself from the Google play store. Once the application is installed on the mobile phone, you can use it. On the other hand, the helpline number that you can call anytime for any further assistance is 0120-2459169