TAFCOP Portal: Whether you’re getting a Wi-Fi connection or anything, an Aadhaar card is almost used for verification in everything. But the concern here is that it may sometimes put your identity at risk. taf cop portal is where TAFCOP also known as Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAF-COP) Portal comes in.
Table of Contents
- 1 TAFCOP Portal
- 2 What is the Objective of the TAFCOP Portal/ tafcop dgtelecom?
- 3 TAFCOP Services Available in States 2023
- 4 How to Check a Registered Online Connection on TAFCOP Portal 2023?
- 5 TAFCOP Portal Login 2023 (tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in)
- 6 What Services Do TAFCOP Portal Offer?
- 7 What Documents are Required for TAFCOP Portal?
- 8 How to Check Active SIM Status Online at TAFCOP Portal 2023?
- 9 How to Download the TAFCOP App 2023?
- 10 What to Do If You Have More than 9 Multiple Connections?
- 11 FAQs: TAFCOP Portal
Therefore, it is very important to be careful when it comes to your personal information. Wanting to save your identity and avoid fraud? The best option is to register under TAFCOP Portal 2023. Furthermore, here is everything you need to know along with details such as how to check, objectives, highlights, etc.
|TAFCOP Portal 2023 Details|
|Portal Name||TAFCOP Portal|
|Full Form||Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management & Consumer Protection|
|Conducted by||Department of Telecommunication (DOT)|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India, Telecom Subscribers and TAFCOP Registered Connection|
|Objective||Citizens of India, Telecom Subscribers, and TAFCOP Registered Connection|
What is the Objective of the TAFCOP Portal/ tafcop dgtelecom?
To help you better understand, here is the objective of the Portal that you should probably know:
|It aims in minimising fake or unauthorized mobile connections in India to prevent criminal activities.|
|1.||To assist subscribers and customers, this website counts the number of active mobile connections under your name and allows you to take the necessary action to regularise any additional connections it might have.|
|2.||Users can easily track their SIM cards in this legitimate platform to check mobile connections just by sitting at home.|
|3.||The portal focuses on reducing fraud cases and for this reason, it sends a notification when 9 sims are connected to the same ID card.|
|4.||It aims in minimising fake or unauthorised mobile connections in India to prevent criminal activities.|
TAFCOP Services Available in States 2023
TAFCOP services are available in all the states of India. It is a central government initiative. Many people search for particular states. But it is available to all the people of India. Many people search for TAFCOP Gujarat, TAFCOP Maharashtra, TAFCOP Karnataka, TAFCOP Bihar, TAFCOP Tamilnadu, etc.
How to Check a Registered Online Connection on TAFCOP Portal 2023?
Concerned if someone has registered mobile SIMs using your Aadhaar number? Launched by the Government of India and conducted by the Department of Telecommunication, now you can easily check the number of mobile SIMs linked with your Aadhaar card. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website at https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- In the middle of the page, you will see two options “BLOCK YOUR LOST/STOLEN MOBILE” and ” KNOW YOUR MOBILE CONNECTIONS“. You can do any as per your requirement.
- If you want to check how many connections you have in your name, you can click on the “Know your connections” option.
- And enter your mobile number in the given section, enter the captcha code, and click on “Validate Captcha”
- Then you will receive an OTP on your number. Make sure to provide a genuine mobile number as you’ll be receiving the OTP immediately.
- Click on “Login” after confirming the OTP.
- Now your screen will display the registered online numbers connected to your Aadhaar card.
- You can now select the numbers that are not necessary as well as submit reports instantly.
TAFCOP Portal Login 2023 (tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in)
Wondering how to login into the TAFCOP Portal 2023? To help you, here are the steps that you’ll need to follow:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the TAFCOP Portal at https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
- Now go to the homepage and click on the Login option.
- Enter your user id and password in the given section. Make sure you provide the correct details.
- Now enter the captcha code as displayed on the screen.
- Click on the login button and you’re done.
What Services Do TAFCOP Portal Offer?
The TAFCOP Portal offers benefits to its users. To include, here are the services offered by TAFCOP Portal:
- Subscribers with more than nine multiple connections in their name will receive a notification through SMS.
- Additionally, subscribers who have more than nine connections in their name can take the necessary steps.
- The status of the action made by him can be checked by subscribers.
What Documents are Required for TAFCOP Portal?
For TAFCOP Portal 2023, here are the documents you’ll need to have with you:
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Permanent Resident Certificate
How to Check Active SIM Status Online at TAFCOP Portal 2023?
Don’t know how to check active SIM status online at the TAFCOP portal? To help you, here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Visit the official website of the TAFCOP Portal at https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
- Either click on the Registered User Login option and log in using your number and password OR click on request OTP. You’ll receive the OTP on your mobile number through SMS. Enter the OTP in the given section and click on validate.
- Now scroll to the Request Status section and enter the Ticket ID Ref no.
- Now simply submit and you’ll be displayed with the status on your screen.
Remember always to keep your login credentials, username and password protected and also do not share with anybody.
How to Download the TAFCOP App 2023?
Even though the TAFCOP App has not been issued properly by the official authorities, applicants should wait and download it in future, here are the steps required:
- Visit the official website of TAFCOP.
- Go to the webpage and click on the TAFCOP App Download option.
- From here you’ll be directed to the Play Store or you can also visit the Google Play Store App directly and search there.
- Then tap on the install button and it will be successfully installed on your device.
What to Do If You Have More than 9 Multiple Connections?
For instance, if any subscriber has more than 9 connections, then he can take necessary action. To continue, here are the steps that you’ll need to follow:
- Visit the official website at https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- Go to the homepage of the portal and enter your mobile number.
- Now tap on the request OTP button and an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Make sure to provide a genuine mobile number.
- Now go to the SMS section on your mobile and use the OTP on the given portal section. Next, click on the validate option.
- Now a screen will display where you can check the numbers on your name. For the number you want to take necessary action, simply click on the take necessary action button given in front of that specific number.
- Now simply follow the screen and you’re done.
FAQs: TAFCOP Portal
Is Tafcop a Government website?
Yes. This is a government website under the Department of Telecommunication (DOT) of India.
How do I check my Tafcop status?
Firstly, visit the official website at https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
In the middle of the page, you will see two options “BLOCK YOUR LOST/STOLEN MOBILE” and ” KNOW YOUR MOBILE CONNECTIONS“. You can do any as per your requirement.
What is the full form of Tafcop?
The full form of TAFCOP is Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management & Consumer Protection.
What is Tafcop used for?
This portal is used to facilitate a mobile subscriber to check the number of mobile connections taken in his/her name.
How many SIMs are in my name?
Visit the official website of the TAFCOP Portal at https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
You can check online by following the steps mentioned in this article.
Is Tafcop available in Uttar Pradesh?
If you have any queries please comment below and share with your family and friends 😊 so that they can read it.